Do you dream of living more harmoniously with yourself and with others? So that you embrace your emotions, rather than let your emotions embrace you? Or that your needs are not relegated to the background and are treated with equal respect to the needs of others? Or maybe you want the world you live in to simply be a more empathetic place?
Empatify is, on the one hand, an empathic first aid kit – helping you to regulate and understand our emotions.
On the other hand, it is a powerful tool to explore your inner self, identify your feelings and, last but not least, connect them with universal human needs. Initiate an important and light-hearted conversation with your child, partner or simply get to know yourself better.
Inside you will find all Empatify products:
- physical feelings and needs cards
- a printable version of the cards
- a booklet explaining how to work on emotional development with the cards
- the Compass of Feelings and universal Needs poster
No more slogans of “I don’t feel anything” or “I don’t know what I feel”, with this tool naming your feelings and discovering the needs behind them will become much easier.
The poster includes in its central part a compass of feelings, which makes it easier to find your feelings, thanks to the two universal prisms of our feelings: pleasure (or lack thereof) and stimulation (or tranquility).
Imagine how beautiful life can be when we take responsibility for our feelings. Instead of blaming others or feeling sorry for yourself, with more than 100 illustrations you will help your loved ones to connect their feelings with universal needs. And maybe it will also allow them to see your feelings and needs?
THE CARDS WILL HELP YOU OR THE PEOPLE YOU SUPPORT:
- recognise your own or someone else’s emotional state;
- find the needs behind the feelings that arise;
- build healthy and satisfying relationships with yourself and others;
- increase assertiveness and better handle stressful situations;
- rebuild emotional resources;
- resolve conflicts (including internal ones) more easily;
- deepen your emotional understanding of yourself and others.
Together with the cards you will receive a manual containing 13 different ways to use the cards.
If you have any questions, you can write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org